Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sketch 02/28/2009




Sketch~ sketch~sketch everywhere!!!


I wanna post up my art works.. but it is secret project..


anyway I need to draw more and more~ and painting.. too.


‘You shall do no wrong in judgment, in measurement of weight, or capacity. 36 ‘You shall have just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin: I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from the land of Egypt. 37 ‘you shall thus observe all My statutes, and all My ordinances, and do them: I am the LORD.’ ”


He is looking at me...

5 comments:

Kinman said...

Very Creative man :) Keep em coming!

Em said...

sweet max!! i see a mermaid.. inspired by iain mccaig? i really love the bulky robot golem thing.

MAXER said...

Kinman//TAHNKS friend. I try to sketch everyday after visiting your house.
EM// TAHNK BRO!!! I will develop it~!!

C.B. Canga said...

nice job maxer!!!

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... data credito bogota