Monday, January 12, 2009

New Sketchbook 1 & 2

One month ago, I have bought two new sketchbooks. I think that they were expensive to compare in Korea. I am so lazy for this winter vacation. I just think I should to do something.
I miss drawing workshop and painting class, so that is why I buy two sketchbooks.
I have no idea, I've drown something. I practice to copy my favorite artist artworks and my idea. Also I try to draw new style sketch and useing new materials..
Now I am worried about Am I sure have art telent. I will just try...

6 comments:

Carmen Chow said...

Yo Max! Sometimes relaxing and stop drawing help you draw better you know! Observation is more important! How are you doing? Back for school?

MAXER said...

Yes, I am taking four classes. I am busy because I have classes and part time job from korea. Anyway I miss you and my friends. I wanna ask hoe are you~?~~~ haha...

Emerson Tung said...

awesome sketches maaaaan! :D

i think you should change your nickname from Maxer to Master! lol.

Kinman said...

looking good dude.. well designed sketches :)

MAXER said...

Thanks Kinman
I inspire me with drawing of art.
I always visite your blog, too
Thanks for your comment.

MAXER said...

Thank EM
I am not enough I need more and more!!!! but I wanna change my USA nick name... ㅡ_ㅡ;;